Friday, July 29, 2011

Owe this all to you!!!

Thank you sweet and awesome cousin, Nicole, for setting our family up with this really cool blog. Nicole, if only you lived here and picked up the rest of my slack :) taking pictures, writing in baby books, and eventually potty training Conner :)
There is officially no excuse, I must start updating everyone with updates on the kiddos and the rest of our wonderful family.  I also will say ahead of time, I love that a few of my Keegan cousins have a "favorites" list going, and anyone who knows me well, knows I love recommending products, clothes, recipes, wine, decorating tips, and my "not always welcome" advice. So, here we go.. let's kick this off with a few favorites of the moments..

1. Favorite Wine of all time BUEHLER, it has a little something to do with how wonderful the actual winery and family was in Napa. Their Cabernet Sauvignon is the perfect combination of plums, cherries, and a hint of spice. It's not inexpensive. But, it's a wine that never disappoints. If I had to drink wine from one Winery for the rest of my life, it would be from here. Oh, Napa.. I know you are calling my name.. very soon, I hope we can meet again.
2. The clothes from Lands End Canvas. Finally the world has an affordable "J.Crew".. even though, I do still love J. Crew. I am able to afford their clothes as a stay at home Mom. now, if only I could look like the models.

http://canvas.landsend.com/canvas/index.html



3. My most favorite Tea....HONEYBUSH VANILLA although, coffee is my #1 choice.. I am trying to incorporate more tea.. of all different flavorts. This tea has the most wonderful aroma.. it's a lot of honey and a lot of vanilla. And, although I have Teavanna to be the BEST.. I am on a search for a more afforable, similiar tea.


That's all for now, the hubby's home!

No comments:

Post a Comment