Saturday, October 29, 2011

Popcorn parties!

This update has one of my favorites.. plus a little update on the boys and what we've been doing around town since it's been beautiful..

I will start with my favorite!

For the last couple of weeks, Keegan has been phasing out his naps. It's bittersweet..and I think all you Mommies know why.. But, instead of naps.. Keegs and I will sit with bowls of popcorn.. tell stories, play games, read books.. or most days watch an "oldie but goodie" episode of THOMAS the TANK ENGINE..
So, not having the quiet time to myself, with both boys napping VS. getting to make one of my fav things everyday...that's a toss-up...

So, here is how I make the yummiest all natural POPCORN in the world..

1. purchase the organic or natural popcorn kernels
2. Grab any pot with cover
3. For every 1/4 cup of kernels, I put 1 tbspoon of olive oil (you could use, coconut oil, canola oil, grape seed oil, veggie oil..)
4. Put kernels and oil in pot, cover with top, and turn on high
5. Cook until you hear no more kernels popping.

I serve Keegs with Spray butter and a sprinkle of salt.
Mine.. I add.. SALT, SPRAY BUTTER, PEPPER..

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!




Now, for a little of how we've been enjoying the good weather..


Fun at our fav playground, Leeward!

Enjoying the Zoo

Thanks to Aunt Bridget... Daddy and I at the LSU - Auburn game...



We had an incredible DINNER WITH THE COUSINS a few weeks ago.. We merged the Miciotto and Tonores... and everyone had a great time! Can't wait to do it again!!!

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment