Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fab Find...still can't believe it!

$69 online.. if you print coupons.. I think you can get it even cheaper than that from the store.


so, my camera really doesn't do it justice.. so, I copied the link to Kirkland's website. you guys this lamp is so awesome... french , wisteria-ish..heavy, which is hard to believe, especially coming from Kirkland's. Normally Kirkland's is too ornate for me.. but, Brett and I were desperate to find a piece to put our new surround sound system in (his bday, christmas, and anniv gift from me). We did find a piece of furniture, it had a leg missing (they gave us 50% off) So, we bought it, Brett fixed it, ends up we can't use it..something about it being too small and the equipment getting overheated. So, we're back to square one on that... BUT, we did find this awesome lamp. Debating getting another...



1 comment:

  1. Hey Marie! Great lamp! And oh my gracious those are some sweet lookin' boys!!!

    ReplyDelete