Friday, August 12, 2011

The Gym Diaries..


As we prepare for the Saints game.. I just had to post a pic from Keegan's first Saints game..




My parents and friends don't believe me when I say that the boys love going to the gym. It could be partly because the ladies who work in there spoil the boys to death.. but, maybe because it has become such a routine and it guarantees they'll get out of the house and play with their other friends . I do not lie when I tell you that any day..if there was any chance that I could skip (which I do).. Keegan would remind me. It's cute.. .but, also good for me.. I like to make up excuses to myself..but, who I am kidding..Brett has allowed me to have a really easy life and it should be part of my daily schedule. Lately, I have been trying to keep them this enthusiastic about going that I let him come into the group exercise room to set me up (with weights, exercise balls, etc) or to let him help me get the bike ready. He asks everyday if he can help "set me up". I mean.. the child might not know his letters yet.. but, he knows how to get me ready for Body Pump class..that's somewhat of an accomplishment ?!?! :)

I'll just go into another one of my favorites these days.


 But, I LOVE Pilates.  It has changed me.. If anyone has it offered at their gym, try it! If I was a working woman and could afford it, I would go to a studio - especially a friend's who I have met recently - Elizabeth Walsh Nachman
http://www.walshpilates.com/

I know Pilates has been around forever... but, I just started taking this class 6 months ago..

 
 
 

1 comment: